Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trialled Premium and Now am Paying for It...but still getting FREE

Trialled Premium and Now am Paying for It...but still getting FREE

Hi Spotifyers!

As the subject heading reads...I trialled the premium service, then after the 7 day trial, spotify began debiting from my account, however I am still on FREE. I have tried to reinstall spotify on my Mac, but when it asks me to go into the Library and all that shiz, I can't seem to find the Application Support folder in order to delete it. Help me...I hate paying for something I can get for free...now I know how muso's feel! But please still HELP ME!

4 Replies

Hey there!

Check out the info below:

I upgraded to a Premium subscription, why am I on Free?

Have you upgraded to Premium, but can’t make use of any Premium features? Don’t fear! Here are a few things you can try:

- Log out and back into your account again.

- Reinstall the Spotify app, following these steps.

Why?

Occasionally it’s necessary to force a sync of info between your device and our account information system.

Still didn’t work?

If you’re still showing as Free, you might have another account with us that has been upgraded to Premium instead.

If you feel this could be the case, you can reach out to us on Twitter @SpotifyCares, or email us via our contact form.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hi There!

Like I said I have tried to reinstall on my Mac, but when I go open the Library blah blah, I can't find the Application Support Folder on my computer to delete Spotify, as for emailing Spotify, I've done it twice and I've been referred here...I'm baby violin close in ringing my bank and having my card re-issued in order to cancel my spotify...not happy jan!

Do you have any case numbers from support? 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hi There...I no case number...what do we do?

Suggested posts