Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tried to Migrate data lost everything

Tried to Migrate data lost everything

I'm really unhappy 😞  

I was talking with someone on 'Spotify Chat Help' and they were helping me to set up a new account and move all my playlists/favourites etc. over which I was really grateful for as I didn't want to lose them.

They gave me a link and told me to sign in to the new account. I did that but when I returned back to the chat they said I had been away for longtime (only been gone a minute to do what they asked) and ended the chat. I've now been given an empty account - none of my data is there and the Username is a load of random letters and numbers. I tried to go back on the chat for help but it only gives me the option to email or ask community. I'm gutted 😞 I was also a premium member but the person on chat got me to cancel it. What do I do now?

2 Replies

Hi @user-removed, thats not cool! Do you have access to the old account anymore? If so and the playlists got deleted, you can recover them. Try going on another chat and see what happens. I am so sorry

Thanks

Logan

Thanks for your reply. My old account is still there and has all my data (except I'm no longer premium) but the person on chat said they had deleted that account - maybe they didn't delete it at all or maybe it will dissapear in time...? I'm not sure. The new account has my email address so I can't create another account with out deleting it.... I'm scared to delete it incase my datat migrates to it.

Do they cut you off chat after they think they helped you once? That's so annoying, I wish I had never asked for their help - they made everything worse!

Suggested posts