Premium

Country

Paraguay

Device

iPhone and Mac Air

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

Couple months ago I deactivated my Facebook account and when I wanted to listen to Spotify I had some troubles. I can't remember how, but I got a device number so I could continue using Spotify. A month ago someone hacked into my account and changed my Premium to Premium Family so I had to change my password and that worked. Now I reactived my FB account and want to link my Spotify account back to it but I'm having trouble finding where to do it.

I went to the Social tab on Setting but it doesn't give me the option to connect to FB.

1 Reply

Hey @perlaay, welcome to the Spotify Communtiy!

This is odd. You should be able to link your Facebook account to your Spotify profile by following these steps. We suggest that you do it from the Spotify Desktop app if possible. IF the option doesn't show up for you, send us a screenshot.

If the option shows up, but  you're getting an error when connecting your FB profile, go to your Facebook settings > Applications or Apps > Look if Spotify is listed there and remove the permissions for it. Then, try to link your profile one more time.

Let us know if that helps. Keep us posted.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts