Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble logging in

Trouble logging in

Plan

Free

Country

Ireland

Device

(iPhone 6)

My Question or Issue

Today I suddenly got logged out of my Spotify account on both my phone and laptop. I tried logging in with what I thought was my password but it said it was not the correct password so I attempted to reset it using my username, before realising I don't know the email I used for that account. I'm currently using an account that uses my main email have checked my other emails to see if the email got sent to them but there was nothing. 

I haven't changed my password has far as I know and was wondering if anyone can help with this problem.

3 Replies

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Let me know how it goes! 🙂

i’m having the same problem right now! except i thought i knew the email for my account, and i never received an email asking to reset my pw when i clicked on that button multiple times. 

Hey @ndsilva.

Thanks for your message!

If you lost access to your account and you don't know which email it's registered with, get in touch with support here and they will be able to help you further 🙂

Hope it works! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts