Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble logging into my spotify on my ps4

Trouble logging into my spotify on my ps4

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Playstation 4

Operating System

Playstation

My Question or Issue

Okay everyone, I have been trying to log into my spotify through the playstation music tab; but every time I try to log in it says that my account is already connected to a playstation account.  I have logged into my spotify account and unlinked it from the playstation network but when I do, I try to go and log back into the playstation and the link pops back up.  I have logged into all of my playstation accounts and checked to see if they are linked to my spotify accounts and none of them are.  I have literally been searching both the spotify and playstation forums for help and nothing is helping.  Thanks to everyone for helping! 

P.S. if anyone needs more info or pictures, I am more than willing to provide anything needed to solve my issue

1 Reply

Hey there @gavenchapman!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out. Sorry for the delayed reply here.

We'd recommend that you get in touch with the PlayStation support team via the @AskPlayStation account on Twitter or via the PlayStation support site.

They should be able to remove the link between the the PlayStation account and your Spotify account and you should be able to link things back up.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be here if you have any further questions.

Take care!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts