Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble with Family & Facebook connection

Trouble with Family & Facebook connection

I have 'invited' a user to join Spotify family and she's having trouble connecting on Android.

She already has a free Spotify account and uses Facebook to connect to the Spotify app.  She has multiple Facebook accounts and her PRIMARY Facebook account is logged into Facebook. When she logs in to the Spotify app on her phone using Connect with Facebook it uses the PRIMARY Facebook account and all is well.

When she uses the link I emailed to her and uses the Connect with Facebook link on the Spotify website (using Chrome) her SECONDARY Facebook account is always used, not her PRIMARY one.

I've tried logging out of Facebook and Spotify and starting over, deleting caches and disabling the Sync function in Chrome all to no avail - Spotify app Connects using her PRIMARY Facebook account, Spotify website connects using her SECONDARY account.

Can anyone help me here?  It's driving me mad!!!

2 Replies

Hey @ColinGilham,

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community for help!

Don't worry, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with her account's email address and the links related to her Facebook accounts.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

All the best,

We have the same problem hopw do we fix this?

Suggested posts