Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble with connecting with Facebook

Trouble with connecting with Facebook

Hi, 

i just created a new login and I’m trying to connect with Facebook so I can connect with friends and have my profile linked. Having trouble: it’s saying “you’ve previously logged in with Facebook”. I click continue but it doesn’t do anything. I am on an office WiFi network. 

Thanks

AE5CFB53-3707-4404-AD91-16E02DE4A597.png
1 Reply

Hey @JulesyRed, thanks for writing.

In this case, our best suggestion would be to contact your work's IT department and consult if they have any restrictions in order to access Facebook. If they do, it's possible that this is what's causing the issue.

In case there aren't any restrictions, it's possible that you might have a secondary Spotify account, which you could've created in the past with your Facebook credentials. If you'd like, you can find some useful information on how to locate additional Spotify accounts on this page.

Once you've located that account, you can go ahead and close it with the steps you'll find here. Provided that this is the course of action for your case, you'll be able to connect your Facebook profile to your Spotify account.

We hope this helps. Have an awesome day 🙂

Suggested posts