Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Troubleshooting - Can't login with facebook on mobile

Troubleshooting - Can't login with facebook on mobile

Plan

Free

Country

Portugal

Device

RealMe 5

Operating System

(Android 9)

My Question / My Issue

After I pick the option "Continue with Facebook" it directs me to the browser to login with Facebook, but after I successfully login on the browser it redirects me to the Spotify app but it's frozen, won't show anything, it just freezes without completing the login.

P.S.:

I already uninstalled the app and installed again but it didn't help.

I tried doing the login with other accounts and it manages to login with the other options (through Google, or writing the username/email) but my account only has the Facebook credentials to login so I need that to work.

Thanks for the help in advance.

3 Replies

Hi there @user-removed,

thanks for reaching out !

What I would suggest here is to give the sign in a go on a different network / device to see if it makes any change.

I see you've written you have managed login in with the Google/Username option, do you mean logging in with other subscribers account ? Could you please let me know what was the original way your account was created (Facebook/Email)?

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

Hello. Thank you for reaching out.

About the Google/Username, I logged in with another person's account. And the original way my account was created was directly with Facebook. But, the email I have associated to Facebook doesn't work when I try to use it to login through the Google option.

Also, I tried the Facebook login on the laptop, with the browser option and the Spotify desktop version too and both worked. It only freezes on the mobile app. I don't know if it's a weird bug or not.

Thanks for the help once more.

Hi @user-removed,

thanks for your response !

You're mentioning trying to log in with your Facebook based account through the Google option which is something that is unavailable.

You should always choose the correct log in option through the way the account was initially created - in this case Facebook.

In addition, can you please mention what happens when you try logging in with your private account on a different device or when you use a different network for the process ?

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

Suggested posts