Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Try to login on Android App it says that i'm "offline" when I'm clearly connected to internet

Try to login on Android App it says that i'm "offline" when I'm clearly connected to internet

Plan

Free

Country

U.S.

Device

Samsung Galaxy A10e

Operating System

My Question or Issue

The app logged me out and when I tried logging back in it won't let me. It says i'm offline and other times it says the link sent to my email to login without password is expired when I just received it a couple secs/mins ago. I was able to login through the computer but the app wont let me. I already cleared data and reinstalled the app and it still wont let me. this is annoying please help

1 Reply

Hey there @m-ill,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Don't worry. Help is here 🙂

The troubleshooting steps you've tried so far are very good and we'd like to add some more.

Can you restart the device and try logging in again? If that doesn't help, we'd suggest you try with another network.

Tip: If you've been more than 14 days abroad, we'd suggest you check these steps and update the country. The error message you are getting could be a result of that.

It's also a good idea to try resetting the password in incognito window on a PC. That way you can make sure the cache is not leading to this issue.

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts