Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to Connect Spotify and Shazam

Trying to Connect Spotify and Shazam

When I follow the instructions for connecting Spotify and Shazam, I keep having the same issue.  I open Shazam on my iPhone, go to My Settings, and click Connect to Spotify.  A new Safari tab opens for me to Log In to Spotify.  I Log In using Facebook, and then am told I have been logged out of Spotify.  Any help or ideas?

11 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the Spotify Community.

Do you have Spotify installed on your phone as well?

You can try cleaning up your Safari data and log in to Spotify again using Facebook.

To clean your browser data follow these steps:

1. Go to your iPhone settings
  2. Click Safari
  3. Click Clear History and Website Data
  4. Click Clear History and Data

Hopefully this helps.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask

Kind regards,
Felix

-- Please mark as solution and/or add kudos if it helped you --

Hi Felix,

Thanks so much for your reply.  Yes, I have Spotify.  I cleared Safari history and am still having the same issue.  Any other ideas?

Cheers,

Terra

At this moment I have no idea, I will ask the Spotify staff and get back to you soon.
Kind regards,
Felix

Do you have a premium or a free subscription? As this feature is only available for Premium subscribers.

Kind regards,
Felix

Premium 🙂

I've having the same problem.  You end up going around in circles, logging in via the facebook page, for the spotify webpage to tell you you've logged out, and nothing happening in Shazam.

I have same issue

Me too! Any movement on a solution for this? I've cleared Safari as well with no success—still getting that logged-out message.

@DTapMU wrote:
I have same issue

I am having the same issue.... We really need a resolution to this issue. I would really like for my spotify and shazam to be connected 😞

I have the same issue, in Android the "Connect to Spotify" link in Shazam, dissappeared. Installed and reinstalled both apps multiple times.

I have the same issue. deleted and reinstalled both Shazam and Spotify multiple times. NOTHING. 

Suggested posts