Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to Revert back to Starbucks Premium account

Trying to Revert back to Starbucks Premium account

Hello, I am a barista for Starbucks who signed up for the "free" premium account as soon as possible. I know to keep the account premium we need to stream at least once a month but apparently i failed to do so so now my account is on the Free version. However, i find this really frustrating that $8 keeps being deducted from my checks for this service and its not Premium. I just need to know the way to get the service back that i am being charged for. Any help will be greatly appreciated 🙂
2 Replies

Hi @johnny4b11t! Unfortunately I do not know the exact details of how your subscription works, so I would recommend getting in touch with support. This can be done by either reaching out to @SpotifyCares on twitter; messaging support on Facebook; or through this contact form. If it's been more than 48 hours without a response, reply to the e-mail you received confirming they got your message (if you used the contact form), or, if you messaged them through Twitter or Facebook, shoot them another message there. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if anything else comes up. Cheers!

Follow the link again and put in your numbers again. Sometimes it just reverts.

Also, you're not charged 8 dollars a month. That's actually what Starbucks reports as you're earned income- a benefit- and it comes under the column of "earned this year." It's for tax purposes. 

Suggested posts