Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to cancel my subscription but can't. No response from emails.

Trying to cancel my subscription but can't. No response from emails.

I'm trying to cancel my subscription. Its saying my password is invalid and isn't letting me change my password. Haven't gotten any responses from emails. Is there any spotify support on here that can help. Is there a phone number where I can talk to a human.

6 Replies

Hey!

We can only offer direct support via email at the moment. We are human though. Promise.

Could you try logging out of Facebook, then trying again? Alternatively, could you try cancelling through a different internet browser? Such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer etc.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I'm having the same problem!

I had the SAME PROBLEM! I was getting so frustrated. It WOULD NOT WORK WITH FIREFOX! THE ONLY WEB BROWSER THAT WOULD LET ME CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION WAS GOOGLE CHROME!

USE GOOGLE CHROME WEB BROWSER TO SUCCESSFULLY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.

im on google chrome right now and i cannot cancel my subscription!!! i dont want to pay for this - i signed up for the free month and now im being charged $10 because ive been trying to cancel it for so long and cant - noone will reply to any of my emails. Im getting very frusttrated and want to cancel my account entirely but that also seems impossible

Me too.  I can't cancel.  They're doing it on purpose so they can make more money while they take their 3 days(or that's what the automated e-mail says) to "work out the problem".  They're charging us all for another month.  They're probably making a fortune by not letting people cancel when they want to.

Mkbuschlen & LThomas - I understand we responded to your emails last week. If you could have a check of your emails. 

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts