Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to change my subscription country

Trying to change my subscription country

Trying to change my subscription country, and my bank card details but it won't let me do either?

1 Reply

Hi! 

Many people have had problems changing their country settings.

Firstly, head to your account profile. If you're in the country you'd like to change it to, you'll be able to. It's based on your current IP address.

You must be there in order to change your country setting, so I would recommend changing your payment to the right country payment first, so Spotify can register you are actually there.

If you're having trouble with the first step, you can change the country with your payment details here. This link should let you change your payment.

Your payment details will need to be from the country you'd like to change to. It's just to verify you're actually from there.

If you really can't change it, I would suggest creating a new account if you don't mind losing your old account.

If you're still having trouble, just contact Customer Support here. They'll be more than happy to help out. You can also contact Spotify from Twitter with their twitter handle: @SpotifyCares

Hopefully I solved your problem, and if I did, try hitting the "Accept as Solution" button. Let me know how it goes! Bye!!

Suggested posts