Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to log on

Solved!

Trying to log on

Hi,

I have changed my password, and have downloaded Spotify to my new laptop, but for some reason the green login button does not work. I keep trying to click on it, but nothing happens. I know I have the correct username/e-mail and password.... 

Can anyone help? I've tried removing and reinstalling Spotify, but that didn't work. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Ella25 @harryg1

After you type in your username and password, try pressing the "enter" key on your keyboard. 

There is currently a bug in the Spotify Windows app that makes the login button not clickable.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I tried login in through my FB account, and that worked! 🙂 Although I would like it to work without using my FB password.... It did when I had Premium, but not now that I have the free Spotify. 

Hi

sorry, not a solution. 

Having the same problem. I am a premium subscriber. New laptop, installed spotify, green button not working when trying to log in. Uninstalled, reinstalled, same problem; got new password, same problem; assistance greatly appreciated.

thanks

harry

Marked as solution

Hey @Ella25 @harryg1

After you type in your username and password, try pressing the "enter" key on your keyboard. 

There is currently a bug in the Spotify Windows app that makes the login button not clickable.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks. I still have to do that (use the enter key). 

Suggested posts