Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to reset my password, but no response.

Trying to reset my password, but no response.

So I tried to reset my password, and it didnt work. 
And I did found out that my spotify account has my old email registered to it. And the email is blocked. So i can't use it no more.
I have been trying to fill forms and so on. But no response. I'm still paying for the account tho.

So is there anyone who could help me with this asap?

My username is hydroo

My email is [Snip...Email...Peter]

6 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I am going to edit out that email address, best not to post that here far too many spammers!

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form (this one will let you choose the reply address) and they will be able to assist you in recovering that account. They will need to verify some additional security details in order to prove ownership.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I tried that, still NO response.

Can you post your case number from when you got in touch and I will escalate it to the community team for you? 

It is in the first automated email you get when you submit a contact form. 

If you didn't get it (and its definitely not in your spam/junk) then for whatever reason your emails are not being delivered. Try using this form instead ensuring you enter a valid working email address. 

Peter

Peter

Spotify Case # 00669674

I've escalated this to the community staff for you. 

Peter

Peter

Hey hydroo,

Sorry for the delay. We just need to confirm ownership of the account over email to help out. Please keep an eye on your inbox!

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Suggested posts