Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to upgrade but can't get to payment page

Trying to upgrade but can't get to payment page

I am trying to upgrade to premium - It says almost there, I click on the selection button to pay by visa/mastercard and nothing happens. My internet is fine and I have tried on my phone and I Pad to with the same result. Any suggestions?

32 Replies

I have the same problem!

Hi, and welcome to the Spotify community!

I belive there have been some issues with the Spotify website today. Hopefully whoever is responsible for it over at Spotify will fix it for us.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Same proble here, tried several ways to pay with giftcard, negative .....

Same here 😞

I am encountering a similar problem. When I try to redeem my giftcard code, the page just refreshes and the code is still in the box without anything happening.

I think they just took the website down, at least I can't connect to it now. Hopefully the person in Spotify has realised there is a problem!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

better description of the problem

Hi everyone - How is that working for you now?

Have you tried changing browsers and/ or clearing your cache? 

If you're still having trouble let us know 1. your country and 2. what error codes you're receiving. 

I just wanted to start with Premium and I experience the same issue.

I choose "American Express", click "go" ("Weiter") and the page just reloads without process. I've tried all payment methods and it's the same.

I've tested with Chrome and Firefox on Mac, both the most current versions. 

Still does'nt work here. i've tried to clear my cache. My country is the Netherlands. There is no error. It seems the browser only refresh and my pin from the gift card is still in the box. I can click and click and click but nothing happens!!

No problem, our team is on the case. When we have an update we'll post again here. 

Thanks everyone!

Same problem here. Trying to go throught the 30 day free trial for premium, select Visa and click continue and page doesn't load. In the UK on Firefox.

I bought a 10 euros gift card on the Spotify website and send it with an email to my friend. She cannot redeem a code. Nothing happens when she types that code on the box and press "redeem". But when I bought an another gift card to myself the code worked with my Spotify.

IE9.

Cache cleared.

No error codes. Nothing happens. Maybe the page seems just to be refreshed someway.

I have the same issue, just thought you should know. I am here to support your cause for faster fixes! Come on Notch!

Ditto to the guy above.

Been iffing and eering about if I should upgrade to Premium the last week or so, finally come to do it and I can't! maybe it's a sign and I shouldn't?!

Let us know when it's fixed 😛

Is'nt working here also for over 4 hours now, NL - cleared everything, doesn't work.

seems to refresh when I put in the gift card code.

Reejee, Make that 6 hours, been trying to get it fixed since 4 pm.. 😕 

But hey, only thing we can do is wait. 

I cannot even get to the 'insert code' page. It refresheshes whenever I select ANY option in the list. Stop nerfing the payment page Blizzard, please!

Suggested posts