Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to upgrade to Premium it is asking me to verify with face book but keeps signing me in.

Trying to upgrade to Premium it is asking me to verify with face book but keeps signing me in.

I am livid, I need my Spotify Premium for my trip tomorrow which doesn't look like it will happen.. I am so disappointed I've been here for two hours trying to figure this out. Wish I could just pay over the phone. It is connected to facebook.com/divablaze

5 Replies

Hey there! Welcome to the community 🙂

Do you normally sign into spotify using a Spotify username or using your Facebook account? 

You should simply be able to sign into your online account overview using whichever log in, click the upgrade link and follow the instructions. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I am trying to upgrade. When I click on Subscription it takes me to the Subscription page.  Under subscription status I click Spotify  Premium. That takes me to 

You’re logged in as Anita Marshall. If you wish to switch to another user or create a new account, please log out Anita Marshall.

You’ve selected Spotify Premium

$9.99 / month

Almost there...

For verification purposes, you'll need to enter your Facebook password on the following page.

And when I click Confirm it takes me to a face book login to confirm my email. When I do that it just logs me in without upgrading my account. I am aggravated.

Okay, there are a few things you can try. 

Firstly, if you are signed into Facebook in your browser already or in another tab, try logging out from there first. It could be due to multiple log ins.

Secondly, have you tried using a different browser? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

had the same problem, saw the suggestion to switch browsers, so i went from chrome to firefox and it went through.

Yeah, thewhoever is correct - please try using a different browser.  That should clear the fault for you.

Suggested posts