Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to upgrade to family subscription, but can't input payment details

Solved!

Trying to upgrade to family subscription, but can't input payment details

Hi,

currently trying to upgrade my premium subscription to a familiy subscription, but I'm never able to input payment details. It seems to get stuck at the choose options page. If iI try to push the yellow "Start my spotify premium" button it says I need to input a valid credit card number. Can anyone help me with this? Do I really have to cancel my current subscription and start a new one?

Skjermbilde.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Could you try using a different browser or incognito mode with cleaned cookies/cache?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @skaarekaare,

Welcome to Spotify Community!

You don't have to cancel your premium, but you have to enter your Payment details again.

To do so, you have to click on the 3 dots button Screen Shot 2016-04-10 at 1.37.02 PM.png and choose payment option.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Hello,

thank you for a quick response. I have tried this, but I'm still stuck at the same page. If I choose paypal I get a "continue" button, but I do not want to use paypal. To me it seems it is a problem with retrieving the fields where I can input credit card information. And besides, shouldn't it be able to retrieve the card already saved?

Marked as solution

Hi there,

Could you try using a different browser or incognito mode with cleaned cookies/cache?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Hey @skaarekaare,

If you choose paypal you will get continue button that will take you to paypal website for the payment.

If you click on the credit card button Screen Shot 2016-04-10 at 2.33.24 PM.pngit will ask you to enter your card details again. For security reasons most of the companies does not keep your card details. 🙂

That worked. Switched to Edge. I had tried chrome on 4 different computers, but switching browser worked.

Suggested posts