Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two Accounts

Two Accounts

I have had two spotify accounts for a while now but forgot the password to one for a while so i created a new one. On this new account i made a playlist that i would like to keep. i accidentally purchased premium on the wrong account (my old password worked for some reason.) This means i can no longer edit my favorite playlist. I was wondering if there was a way for me to link the accounts or just delete the one without premium and give me editing rights of the playlist.

I still have acces to both spotify accounts one is brad02ley the other is BRADY.WARREN-CA and the playlist is just called songs.

Thanks

1 Reply

Hey @brad02ley, welcome to the community!

I suggest looking for the account with the playlist from the Premium one. If the playlist is public, you'll be able to follow it, or just make it again using the Premium account.

If you deffinitely don't want to keep the Premium account, you'll need to cancel the subscription and wait for it to go back to Free on your next billing date. You'll then be able to close it to avoid any future inconveniences.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts