Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two Facebook accounts linked to same Spotify account

Two Facebook accounts linked to same Spotify account

Hi there,
Some how, my wife and I are using the same Spotify account... as in both of our Facebook pages are linked to the same account.

I tried removing the Spotify app from her Facebook page and signing her up for her own premium account.  In doing so, our credit card was charged, but it linked her back to the same account again. 

Ultimately we each want our own accounts linked to our individual facebook pages with a premium subscriptions and I can't seem to figure out how to do it without double charging our credit card. Please advise.

1 Reply

Hey there!

I've just taken a look at your account and could only seem to locate the one Facebook. In regards to subscriptions, Spotify is currently only set up for personal use, so two subscriptions would need to be set up in this case.

We could try and track down both accounts and see what's going on, but that might involve exchanging a lot of email addresses and security details. If you want to get in touch with us directly, scroll up and click on "About Us", and then select "contact form".
Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts