Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two Spotify Accounts - Can you merge them

Solved!

Two Spotify Accounts - Can you merge them

Hello,

So I had one free account linked from my Facebook page. I hated that it kept sharing all the music I was listening to on my Facebook page so I removed that setting. Once I did that, Spotify seemed to create another acount for me that was not connected to Facebook. This is where I created multiple playlists. 

Now I have two accounts and I would love them to be merged. Can someone help me with that?

Thanks!

66 Replies

Spotify did help me in the end but I had to go through all that rubbish
auto stuff first as well. They eventually transferred all my playlists to
one account and gave me a couple of months free because of the hassle!

We have a Spotify free account and have recently purchased the premium account how can I merge all those together with my kids

This happened to me and I went in the non-facebook linked account and did what you said but it just linked that account to my facebook account and now my old facebook linked account is just an account with a bunch of numbers as the username.

Is there another way to merge them? 

I asked for help on spotify online chat and they did it for me in a matter
of minutes

Hey @skidd16

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Everytime I do that, it gives me an error message. please advise.

Thanks,

Sam

Marked as solution

Hey there folks,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If your Spotify account is connected with your Facebook profile, you can follow the steps provided in this Spotify Answer in order to disconnect it. 

Once you've done that, you can follow the steps provided in this Spotify Answer in order to close any other accounts you have with us and avoid confusion. 

If you want any music transferred before deleting your account, there is a helpful Spotify Answer on how to do so.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout by starting a new thread in the related Help Board. We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts