Country

France/Denmark

Device

phone and computer

Operating System

iOS 10, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello, 

I have a premium account linked to my email address but it was not linked to my Facebook account. (But it's the same email address I used for both)

Two days ago I had problems to connect on spotify on all my devices. I finally tried to connect using Facebook and it created a new spotify account. 

I'm now connected with Facebook and I'm not able to connect without facebook. On this "new" account I don't have any playlist left and it's a free account (But I payed for this month for this email address and I'm paying automatically since 4month). 
I can still see all my playlists on spotify when I search andy-lou, but they're not on my library anymore. 

How can I get my premium account back?
If it's not possible, how can I stop the monthly payment on my old account (I don't have the option when I go to the settings) and get all my playlist back on my library?

Thank you for your help 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed, welcome to the community!

I've had a similar thing happen to me before. A quick tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter and my issue was solved within 30 minutes or so. If you do not have Twitter, try the contact form.

Thanks, hope you enjoy your day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed, welcome to the community!

I've had a similar thing happen to me before. A quick tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter and my issue was solved within 30 minutes or so. If you do not have Twitter, try the contact form.

Thanks, hope you enjoy your day!

Suggested posts