Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two accounts/usernames under one email

Two accounts/usernames under one email

I'm not sure how this happened, but I have one account which is connected to my Facebook and another which is seperate (I have to log in using the username). Both are connected to one email.

The problem is, I want to use the Facebook account one as it has all my friends etc. But I currently have my subscription with the other account, which doesn't have my friends on it, won't connect to Facebook (error each time) and says I'm offline for a while when I'm actually online.

So is there a way for me to transfer my subscription from this current account across to my Facebook one? I find it weird that it let me set up two under the one email, but doesn't reconginse my subscription across both.

Is there a way of getting in contact with Spotify to sort this out?
1 Reply

Hey @FintanMcGivern, welcome to the Spotify Community!

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and they can help you combine your accounts. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. You can also use the online contact form on this website if you would prefer to communicate by email. They usually respond within 48 hours.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else! Happy listening 🙂

Suggested posts