Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two charges, don't know what accounts one is tied to.

Two charges, don't know what accounts one is tied to.

I'm on a family plan with my daughter, which comes out out a Visa, for $14.99 on the 13th of every month.  I can see this reflected in the Account section of my profile.

I also have a charge for $9.99, which hits Paypal on the 26th.

I do not know what account the $9.99 Paypal charge is for.  How can I get that info?

4 Replies

Hey @BobbyPlant, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify has a support article to guide you through finding any additional accounts you might have that you can read here: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/do-i-have-an-additional-account/

If you aren't able to find the account that is charging your Paypal, let me know!

Hey @BobbyPlant, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Sorry to hear this.

In addition to @Jacob I'd also recommend looking at this Spotify Answer for more information.

I hope this helps 🙂

Thank you both.

I performed the steps in each of the articles to no avail. Any other suggested avenues?  I have a transaction number from Paypal but cannot tie it to anything.

@BobbyPlant,

Thanks for trying! All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let us know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Suggested posts