Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two different Account in same mail

Two different Account in same mail

I bought Spotify family premium 20 days ago from my account named "guner1051". Yesterday I opened Spotify and my account was logged out and I couldn't receive e-mails when I tried to reset my password. I thought my account was deleted, so I created a new account and I got the account settings and playlist of "guner1051" automatically but I didn't have my premium. Next day, when I closed Spotify and re-opened it I saw my account "woski" and the new premium I bought for my new account yesterday was in "woski".Both accounts have the same e-mail and it says "guner1051" in family premium receipt

3 Replies

Hey @guner1051.

Thanks for getting in touch!

It sounds like another person might have gained access to your account. No worries though. Follow these steps and we'll get everything sorted 🙂

If you have further questions, let us know.

Have a nice day!

Maybe you are right but when I try to change my password with user id. I don't get any email from Spotify. You can say maybe your account have different email address but when I check the receipt the user appears as 'guner1051'.

So I try to change password with email way, but Spotify change my other account password.(woski)

Hey @guner1051.

Thanks for reaching out to us again.

The best thing to do at this point is to get in touch with our Customer Support team here. They will be able to take a look at both your accounts and consolidate them if need be.

Hope that helps! Let us know how it goes, and if you have any other questions, we’ll be right here 🙂

Suggested posts