Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two facebook and spotify accounts mixed... HELP

Two facebook and spotify accounts mixed... HELP

Hello

I've made a mistake logging into a friend FB account when i was log in my Spotify account.
Now the two accounts are mixed ! Don't know what to do.

I've tried to unlink FB from spotify in the application : in the preferences menu, "disconnet from FB". I've done it with the two accounts.

I've tried to relink the two accounts with the right FB accounts but they are still mixed...

My spotify account laurenpayard don't show the link to my own FB account...

My friend spotify account davandco still show link to my own FB account...

What can i do ?

Thanks

Laurent

9 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can get this sorted for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Was just double checking this to see if it was the servers being slow to update, but the username "laurenpayard" doesn't exist. Is that definitely your username?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I've had a look and it appears both accounts are now connected to the right Facebook profiles (incidentally, your username is laurentpayard).

If you're still seeing the wrong Facebook profile linked to your account, please try reinstalling Spotify to clear the cache and let us know if this does the trick.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Thanks for answer.

The problem is that the account davandco is still linked to my FB profil with my photo and my name in all applications (PC, android, and IOs) Even if i try to reinstall.

But in the spotify website, the account seems correct. I don't understand.

Sorry it was laurentpayard. 

Just to confirm - has you friend reinstalled Spotify on his end too?

Follow me on Spotify.

No i don't think so... Maybe the solution ?

As both are correct on the system, this is likely to be a caching issue. A reinstallation should help get this fixed 🙂

Follow me on Spotify.

In my list of friends, Spotify still show me both davandco and Dav Millan, but they are both my friend's accounts. 

davandco is the spotify one and Dav Millan the FB one. But i see them as two different accounts...

Crazy thing !

Suggested posts