Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two montly charges - only one account?

Solved!

Two montly charges - only one account?

I have discovered that I am being charged twice each month for Spotify premium (on two different credit cards) but I only have one account. I have confirmed that Spotify is not linked to my Facebook account. I have two email addresses - one was used to create my Spotify account, and I have confirmed that the other email address does not have a Spotify account.

I have now cancelled the Premium on the one account I can access - will this stop both charges?

I need assistance to determine how this is happening and to be provided with a refund for the months of double charges, but it is impossible to access a human to help! Thanks in advance.

Plan - Premium

Country - Canada

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @cathbissett

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Sometimes Spotify users create more than one account for different reasons. In such a case you might have two or more Premium accounts. Since you cancelled Premium on one of the accounts this cancellation will only apply to this account, but not to the other one as well. We suggest you head to this help page and make sure you check all the troubleshooting steps and especially the ones for finding other accounts. 

If you find another Premium account, follow these steps to cancel the second subscription. In case you can’t access the account, get in touch with our support team here by choosing Subscription > Other > I STILL NEED HELP.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @cathbissett

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Sometimes Spotify users create more than one account for different reasons. In such a case you might have two or more Premium accounts. Since you cancelled Premium on one of the accounts this cancellation will only apply to this account, but not to the other one as well. We suggest you head to this help page and make sure you check all the troubleshooting steps and especially the ones for finding other accounts. 

If you find another Premium account, follow these steps to cancel the second subscription. In case you can’t access the account, get in touch with our support team here by choosing Subscription > Other > I STILL NEED HELP.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Suggested posts