Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two profiles on the same E-mail adress

Two profiles on the same E-mail adress

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

SE

Device

(Samsung, Lenovo)

Operating System

My Question or Issue

Some how I have two profiles on the same e-mail-adress: **bleep**. One of them is linked to att Free Spotify and the other one to the one I use, a Family Premium Account. I tried to change my payment method (new card) but i had to log out and restore my password. When i logged in again I end up at the Spotify Free account and can´t get back into the Premium. Can anyone help with this?

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

For security reasons, the page will automatically mask the email address as this is a public post. We'd recommend avoiding posting personal information including phone numbers and email addresses in future posts.

If after logging out and back in the account looks different, you're probably logged in to the secondary free account. We'd recommend trying to log out and back in with your Facebook profile or phone number to see if you can access the Premium account.

However, in the Community we don't have access to users accounts. If the issue persists, we'd suggest contacting Customer Support directly so they can check your accounts and give you more information about them. 

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts