Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two profiles showing in desktop app

Two profiles showing in desktop app

When people try to send me songs in the desktop Spotify app, two profiles with the same icon show up. If my desktop app is NOT online, it sends the recommendation to my Facebook account as a message which doesn't play or show anything useful. Can you consolidate this?

This happened after I reactivated the Spotify app in my Facebook account in order to add new friends to my desktop Spotify app. I don't want to have the Facebook Spotify app active because I don't like how it posts every song I listen to so that's why I disabled it in the first place. Please help! Thank you!

1 Reply

It sounds like you have two completely seperate Spotify accounts, if you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to merge them for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts