Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two subscriptions on the same paycard.

Two subscriptions on the same paycard.

I got spotify before integration with facebook. The other day I tried to make a spotify account to my daughter. Im going to be the one who's paying for this, with same card information that I have on my own account. She is not old enough to get facebook, so I had to made a "fake" facebook account to her.
So far so good.
But when I tried to sign her Ipod on her new account, Spotify linked it to my main account with the new facebook profile. Thus, I have two spotify logins, but I get the same playlists on both, and can not be active with more than three units logged. Two subscription, should be six offline? At least to different accounts?

Do I now pay for two subscription, but get exactly the same as I had before?
And how do I get her facebook account out from my subscribtion, so that I and her can have each our account, even if it is paid on the same card?

Hope to hear from you!!

2 Replies

Hello,

I could only locate one account on our system. In order to track this other account down, we may need to confirm some security details. Could you get in touch with us directly? In order to get in touch, click on "About Us" above and select "contact form". We should be able to clarify exactly what's going on here.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Ok, thank you!

Suggested posts