Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

UPDATE PAYMENT DETAILS NOT WORKING

UPDATE PAYMENT DETAILS NOT WORKING

I got a new card from my bank a couple weeks ago, well I went to update my payment settings on Spotify, but whenever I load the page to change it, it just sits there spinning. Now my payment was missed and it says I only have a few days left. The page still just spins though and I cannot update it.

Can't update my payment details if you guys won't let me.....

Capture.JPG

24 Replies

Same issue, had to get a new card, and now I'm trying to update my payment method, and I can't get pass the update button it just refreshes the same screen. 

Would really like to not have any issues with this, and would like to just be able to talk to someone even a virtual chat would be nice. 

I used the link, thanks, I couldn't find it on the page.  I got an agent immediately and went through the same thing others have said about using different browsers (ridiculous), didn't work for me either.  However, after half an hour chatting with the agent, I got the message "Our technical team is aware of this issue and currently working on a fix. This is a priority for us, so hopefully it shouldn’t be long before you’re back up and running." and I've been told to try again in half an hour.  Based on the comments here, I'm not expecting magic.

Hi, I can’t update my payment details too. After clicked on update, it doesn’t bring us to next page to input new Cc details. 

Please get back to me ASAP. Much appreciated. Thanks. 

See the link provided by jesicatlady above, gets you to an online chat with support people. I got sorted shortly after my previous message, took half an hour or longer but we got there.

same thing. whenever i hit the "Update" prompt it just sends me straight back to the same page and doesn't let me update anything

Suggested posts