Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

USER premium

USER premium

I pay premium for 3 months and when I logg in my acount I see that the premium is not active.What happend?Thx
1 Reply

Hello @I_iza22 and welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band

Upgraded to Premium but canโ€™t use any Premium features? Don't worry, there's usually a quick fix.

Try this troubleshooting:

1. Log out and back into your account

Occasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your device and our account system.

2. Check status of your payment

If it's shown as pending on your bank statement, it might not have gone through successfully. Check out our payment troubleshooting guide and try again. 

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card company's authorization process. When you submit a payment, your bank or credit card places a temporary authorization on the funds. If the transaction doesnโ€™t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, contact your bank/credit card company.

3. Check that your Premium isnโ€™t on another account

If your payment isnโ€™t pending, you might be logged in to another account you have. 

Check out our guide to find any other accounts

Also check these:

• If you have Premium for Family, make sure the owner hasnโ€™t revoked your invitation.

• If you subscribe with your broadband provider or other services, check with the company managing your subscription to see if it's been successfully activated with them.

Let me know how it works for you!

Have a nice day ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested posts