Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to Renew Spotify Student Discount?

Unable to Renew Spotify Student Discount?

Hi, I am trying to get another year of the Student discount for spotify but when I put in my CC info, the "verification" screen afterwards doesn't work, I can't type in my name and school and whatnot. I have been trying to get this discount back for almost 2 months now (And been charged the full $9.99 subscription price in the process). Can anyone help me? The spotify contact form has done nothing to help me as they can't be bothered to actually respond. I am at my wits end and I don't want to lose all of my Premium abilities but I can't afford the full subscription price.

Thanks!

3 Replies

Hi @grizzlygrant17! Sorry to hear that you've been having troubles getting re-verified. When you used the Spotify contact form, did you recieve a generic form email back from support with a case number and information telling you to come to these forums? If you did, and you still have that email, please reply to that email and someone from support should get back to you. The system assumes that most issues can be solved on the forums (which is usually true), but in your case you'll need some extra help from support. If replying back to that email doesn't get you a response within 24-48 hours, I would reach out to @SpotifyCares on twitter or on Facebook. Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with!

Unfortunately I never received any generic email response from my 3 or 4 times using the contact form so I don't have any email to respond to. Also, I don't have any social media so I can't reach out to them through twitter or the likes. I didn't know what else to do which is why I came here, hoping to find a solution, but I think the problem originates from inside Spotify itself. I just can't see myself being able to afford the $10 a month premium charge for much longer.

Have you checked your spam folder for the email from support? It's possible that the email got sent there.

Suggested posts