Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to Sign in to my Premium account from Win 10 computer or iPhone

Unable to Sign in to my Premium account from Win 10 computer or iPhone

I put Spotify on my Win 10 computer and when I went to use it it asked for my username/password. I had setup this account linked to Facebook. When I use these credentials it says,"there is no Facebook account associated". If I try to get my password sent to me it says "You signed up with a Facebook account" and I cannot get my password sent to me. How can I get into my account?

3 Replies

Hey @twelvebar! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound quite right.

Have you tried to log in with your username instead of your Facebook account?

And can you access your account on Spotify.com?

Sometimes a reinstallation of your app can fix this issue too. Here's a step by step tutorial for a clean reinstallation. ^^

Let us know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

Hi Nico
I've tried reinstalling Spotify on my iPad, iPhone, and Win10 computer. I've changed my password on Facebook. I've unassociated Facebook with Spotify. No good. If I now try to log in via Facebook it gives me an error 404 message. If I try to enter the credentials on Spotify, I get a "login failed. You've already created an account with this email account" message. Im trying to login on my iPad.

I also cannot access Spotify through website. Using the credentials I use to enter this account, I have no problem accessing from any device. The only difference is this account is a free one and the other is a premium.

Suggested posts