Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to access Premium on Android App

Unable to access Premium on Android App

Hey guys,

I signed up for a 30 day premium trial on my account. I cancelled the sub part because I wanted to try it before I actually subscribe. According to my account screen I'm active on Premium til 05/03. When I try to use the Android app though, it says I need to be a Premium member to access Premium Content.
Does anyone know how to fix this error? The account screen shows I'm Premium til 05/03 but the app says I'm not Premium. If this helps, ielog in via Facebook. Thank you.
1 Reply

@TheRealCabol wrote:
Hey guys,

I signed up for a 30 day premium trial on my account. I cancelled the sub part because I wanted to try it before I actually subscribe. According to my account screen I'm active on Premium til 05/03. When I try to use the Android app though, it says I need to be a Premium member to access Premium Content.
Does anyone know how to fix this error? The account screen shows I'm Premium til 05/03 but the app says I'm not Premium. If this helps, ielog in via Facebook. Thank you.

Hi, and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Please note it can take some time for a subscription to be activated on devices.

Does Spotify desktop say 'Spotify Premium' at the top?

Make sure you purchased premium using your facebook account, its very easyto have a spotify and facebook account which are separate.

Try a clean reinstall.

If it still doesn't work feel free to submit a support ticket on the contact form and someone should check it out: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts