Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to cancel my subscription

Unable to cancel my subscription

Hey.

So i decided to try out for the 30 day spotify premium trial. 

I entered my information and activated the trial, however i don't want to pay for the next month since i'm not completely sure that i want/need the premium subscription. However, when i go to my account to cancel my subscription, and i get to the page where i need to enter my password, i keeps saying that it's invalid. I'm logged in with my facebook account, and i know that i'm entering the correct password, since i'm able to access facebook on all my other devices. 

Please help, i don't know what to do, and i couldn't find this in any other section.

Regards

2 Replies

I am having the same issues. I changed my pword just to make sure it's not something that I'm doing, however, it won't let me cancel. I hope I'm not being scammed by Spotify... (reason for cancellations is Fraudulent charges to my cc)

Hey guys,

Could you try logging out of your Facebook account, then trying again? Alternatively, can you try going through a different internet browser?

If you're still having trouble after this, just send an email to Customer Support? Just go to 'About Us' (Above) > 'Contact Form'. Our payments team will then look into it as soon as possible.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts