Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to cancel premium subscription (family)

Solved!

Unable to cancel premium subscription (family)

I can't find a way to cancel my subscription, using the account manager page I tried barely every entry in the list but always had the same senseless error (embedded file). Roughly translated the error means "Oops! An error occurred. Try again."

NB: I'm using the FB authentication

screenshot-www spotify com 2014-11-18 10-04-59.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

You may try this link, but that's the link from the account overview.

If that link doesn't work, I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify so they can cancel the subscription for you.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

You may try this link, but that's the link from the account overview.

If that link doesn't work, I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify so they can cancel the subscription for you.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Support was really efficient. They handle it themself.

Suggested posts