NEXT STEP

Unable to contact spotify support

Unable to contact spotify support

Plan

Free

Country

U.S.

My Question or Issue

Whenever I try to contact the spotify support about my account being disabled I get an error message saying that I'm unable to contact the support at this moment but I've been getting this message for 3 days now and I dont know how else to contact them. I only bother using this account because it is linked to my playstation and I'm unable to unlink until my account is reactivated.

<snip - Moderator Edit>

2 Replies

Hey @Dakota10 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

I recommend that you clear your browser's cache and cookies and then give it a try in incognito mode. You can also try it on another device or while you're connected to a different network.

If the issue persists, you should reach out to Spotify Support through the channel mentioned in the error message that's visible in the screenshot.

Hope this clears things up.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there @Dakota10,

Just jumping in here in case you still need help with this 🙂

If you're still having trouble logging in to your account, we'd recommend you try accessing your account page and double-check that your personal details are all up to date. If you don't remember your password, you can reset it here.

To unlink your Spotify account from your PlayStation account, you can also contact Sony customer support and let them know your Spotify username.

Should none of the above work, it'd be great if you could share a screenshot of the error message you get when trying to log in (making sure that there's no private/sensitive information shown), or follow the steps @Maxim suggested to get in touch with our support teams.

Hope you'll find this info useful. We'll be here if you have other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts