Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to create account

Unable to create account

Hi!

I have tried for 2 days to create accounts. After I have entered the information and pressed "Registrera dig"/"Register" the circle just keep spinning. After a while I have to confirm than I am no robot. After a while I have to confirm again...

I am trying to create accounts for my family after paying for the family account. 

I have tried different browsers and computers.

7 Replies

Hey @Ingepinge,

Can you try it on a mobile device?

https://spotify.com/signup or directly in the Spotify app.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi!

While trying on an iPad/IOS device I cannot get passed registration. It might be that I have not marked to share my registration information. As it is presented I cannot see that it is not optional. My intentions are to use Spotify as a paying customer without ads.

Hi again!

I have the same problem in IOS/iPad and Safari while accepting to share the registration information. If I were Spotify and this is something that affect others than me - I would be awfully worried... No new registered users...

Can you try creating the account one more time here? But this time, please try it from a computer, using a Google Chrome incognito window (or private session on a different browser) if possible.

Also, can you try it from a different internet connection?

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am experiencing the same issue as well. I have tried 2 different internet connections (home and work), 3 different computers all different versions of Windows and 2 x mobile devices. Every time that I setup the account it just gets the spinning wheel thing and times out asking me to prove I am not a robot again.

Have also tried the incognito in Google Chrome was well.

Trying to setup my family account from the link sent to my son and he can't create an account.

Are there any DNS/A records/CNAME entries that SPOTIFY looks at to confirm email addresses? As if I put a bogus gmail account in it comes up straight away.

Thanks

Michael

Michael Hughes

Same here. Can't create a new account. The spinning thing just keeps spinning after pressing "Register". Annoying as **bleep**.

I am having same problem

Added 2 of 3 members of family but 1member unable to open an account.

tried different email addresses. just spinning wheel 

Suggested posts