Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to deselect options in Notification Settings on desktop

Solved!

Unable to deselect options in Notification Settings on desktop

Just set up a family premium a/c. Using Windows 7 64-bit and both Firefox and Internet Explorer used to test this problem: Notifications settings page is accessible with ALL the notifications selected and I cannot deselect any. Clicking on the green tick boxes produces no response. Seems there are no Notification Settings in the Android (Marshmallow) app. No support articles available anywhere detailing a similar issue. Any advice welcome..!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I asked for help via Spotify support chat. The administrator who responded had to make a change at their end, this then enabled my notification check boxes.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hi @Jinedin, thank you for being a part of the Spotify Community! Mind sharing a screengrab of the problem you're having?

Wanted to also provide a general troubleshooting guide to issues with Android, which you might find useful.

As a general rule, first thing to try when encountering playback bugs like this is a clean reinstall. Let us know if that does the trick!

Please mark as 'solved' if this reply answered your query, so others will be able to see the solution. 

Marked as solution

I asked for help via Spotify support chat. The administrator who responded had to make a change at their end, this then enabled my notification check boxes.

Suggested posts