Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to link Facebook to current account

Solved!

Unable to link Facebook to current account

Hi guys, I have an issue.

I have created a Spotify account using my Facebook account a while back, but it is not being used. I have a different account which I use daily - but am unable to connect to Facebook because it is linked to the previous not-used account.

Is there any way to unlink Facebook from the older account? If I delete that account will it 'release' my Facebook account and allow me to connect it to the current Spotify acc?

Thanks a bunch to anyone who can assist ❤️ !!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @adarstein -

To connect your Facebook account to the new Spotify account, you'll have to delete your old account first.

Please contact Spotify Support with this contact form so we can help you with removing your account. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out. 

Thank you 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @adarstein -

To connect your Facebook account to the new Spotify account, you'll have to delete your old account first.

Please contact Spotify Support with this contact form so we can help you with removing your account. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out. 

Thank you 🙂

Thank you very much for your support ! 🙂

Suggested posts