NEXT STEP

Unable to log in to Spotify Premium account

Unable to log in to Spotify Premium account

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I am unable to log into my account from November 2018, created on my phone, the username I have identified via my Samsung Galaxy S6 cache as 1164172703.

I would like to end the Premium subscription on this account so that I can set up a new account linked to an email address and start over...

No password seems to work (I'm almost certain that I never actually set one up) and I cannot log into the account on my phone anymore or on the PC.

1 Reply

Hey there @robofcourse,

Welcome to the Community! No worries - we're here to help 🙂

It looks like your account was created through Facebook. In which case you can select LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK to access it. If you aren't already signed in to Facebook on your device, you will need to enter your Facebook login information.

You can read more about Spotify and Facebook here.

In case you have disconnected your Facebook profile, try entering your username in the password reset form and check your email inboxes for any messages from Spotify.

Should the above tactics not work, it's best to reach out to us by following the steps under I no longer have access to the email address on my account here. This way, a member of our support teams will be able to take a look behind the scenes and help you regain access to your Spotify account.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts