Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to log in via spotify or facebook on my Galaxy Watch.

Solved!

Unable to log in via spotify or facebook on my Galaxy Watch.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

Samsung Galaxy Watch

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I have tried for a whole week to try and sigh in to spotify on my new Galaxy watch. i have tried all the things i have read in forums here and about to give up. 

Flightmode on phone - Tried

Bluethooth off on watch - tried

Device password - tried

reinstalling the app - tried

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jkb96.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Try to request a new password here. Fill in the email address that is associated with your Facebook profile. You should then be able to log in by using that email address as a username.

Hope it works! Let us know if it doesn't or if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Not sure if i was able log in because i reset my password, or because i actually used the USERNAME instead E-MAIL when logging in.

I think it was because i used the username. Maybe that should be your question/answere when helping others 🙂 

But thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @jkb96.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Try to request a new password here. Fill in the email address that is associated with your Facebook profile. You should then be able to log in by using that email address as a username.

Hope it works! Let us know if it doesn't or if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Marked as solution

Not sure if i was able log in because i reset my password, or because i actually used the USERNAME instead E-MAIL when logging in.

I think it was because i used the username. Maybe that should be your question/answere when helping others 🙂 

But thanks!

I have the same problem but it won't let me log in. I've tried disconnecting from phone (bluetooth), connected to wifi, tried both FB username AND email, changed password, added 'special' password through FB for certain apps (can't remember what that's called right now, uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times to no avail.  It keeps telling me I need to check my username or password.

I have now uninstalled it (the interesting thing is that when i click on Spotify on the watch the phone's Spotify pops up, given i haven't turned off the bluetooth).

PLEASE HELP! I just signed up for Premium and want to be able to listen to music on my Galaxy Watch, or, at the very least, be able to use it as a remote, while I'm driving.

Suggested posts