Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to log in

Unable to log in

Hi!

I have been trying to log into my account for awhile now and it will not let me do so despite using my correct password and log in.

When i try to change my password it says: "It looks like you are using your Facebook credentials to log in to Spotify. To change your Facebook password go to your settings page at facebook.com"

When i try to log in via facebook it says: "You do not have a Spotify account connected to your Facebook account. If you have a Spotify account, please log in with your Spotify credentials. If you do not have a Spotify account, sign up"

When i try to create a new account with the email it says email is in use.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

Hey @Bexxx1, welcome to the community!

Do you still have the issue after deleting the Spotify app from https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications and logging in again?

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks MauriceMV

I tried deleting the app from facebook but the problem is still there.

Have you tried a clean reinstall? To do that, follow the steps listed in the tutorial that I've linked. If you're using multiple devices, it might come in handy to use the 'log out eveywhere' feature, located here.

Note: After deleting the client, make sure there are no files left in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Spotify before installing it again!

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts