Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to log into iPhone App

Unable to log into iPhone App

I have Spotify Premium via my Facebook account. I have had the iPhone app for months now and it was working fine. My friend recently asked for my account info to use my Spotify, so I gave it to her and thought I would need to log out. Ever since I logged out of my account on the app, I have not been able to log back in. I press "Log In With Facebook" and it brings me to a page that says "You have already authorized Spotify." I press "OK" and then nothing happens, it just brings me back to the log in page on the Spotify app. I even tried logging in with my Facebook credentials (i.e. email address and Facebook password). Still nothing. I can log in on a computer and I have signed myself out everywhere else, but that didn't resolve the issue. Can somebody please help me!

1 Reply

Hey @rissacat18,

Can you access Facebook normally in your web browser? I'd suggest to create a new account with a different email address from the one you use for Facebook. That will give you a Spotify username and password, independent of any Facebook account.

Once you have this new account, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you migrate your Premium privileges, library, playlists, friends, etc. to this new account.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts