Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to log into my account

Unable to log into my account

Hi, all.

First and formost this is not my main account (I've recently made this so I can post on these forums). Also the account I am on about has a subscribtion to one of the packages. Right;

A bit of idiotcy on my part, but I can't seem to get onto my account.

What I mean by this is that this morning I received a message similar to this on Spotify: 'this track has been paused because you are logged in at another location'. My first thoughts were that it was playing up, because it's done this before and no one else knows my details, and so I log out.

Now I haven't actually logged in and out for a while now, as it does it automatically (So I presume), so as I'm typing in my details to get back on I realise that I've forgetten them. I try to recover/change it, only that I haven't got a clue what email I used for it, and the ones I frequently use aren't the right ones. I've also tried every password I know, but to no prevail.

So I ask, how can I get back onto my account with only the information I have is my username?

Thank you in advance.

5 Replies

Hello Kathrine,

Could you tell me the username you previously used? I could only locate this new account you had created on our database.

Airhorn Enthusiast

That I can, David. It went under the name jayivazel. 

My apologies, wrote that wrong. jayivyazel.

It seems it was the first of the two I stated. (I use both a lot on sites so the confusion was not entirely random).

Okay could someone at least tell me how to stop my subscription to that account I can't get on? I don't want to be paying for someone I cannoy use. I can't stress that enough!

Hey KathrineMoore--

Keep an eye on your inbox--I've just sent you an email asking for a few more details.

I'll then be able to help you log into your Unlimited account.

Suggested posts