Unable to login on App but can login on Website

Solved!

Re: Unable to login on App but can login on Website

somaybe

I also cannot login on my phone. I was going to buy premium, but that would be pointless since I can't use the darn app anyway.

I have tried with my email address, with my email address without the @ and the domain, i have tried my long crazy username given to me by Spotify in my account, I have deleted and reinstalled the app. There has to be a solution to this, this is really, really annoying. Thanks.

kassiemckenzi30

I'm still unable to login with the username, the long weird number user name and with all my attempts at changing the password. I can access my account via PC but the MAC webplayer and the iphone app keep denying my new login details. What is UP spotify?

feelikeastrangr
Community Legend

@kassiemckenzi30 @B-Dog @somaybe @rohitpatel0722 @u4ia Thanks everyone, we've seen quite a few pings with log-in issues the past couple days, so something's definitely up. Spotify is looking into it. I'll elevate this post as well so the Moderators see.

cc @Melody

Spotify
Spotify

Hey,

It looks like there may have been a hiccup. Can you try reinstalling the Spotify app, then restarting your device once more? After this, let me know how things are looking.

We understand some of you have tried this already, but it'd be great if you could all try once more.

Thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS