Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to login to android app

Unable to login to android app

I'm trying for a week now to login to spotify mobile app, after it suddenly logged me off. 

After I'm filling my email or username (tried both) and my password (and yes, I've tried to switch it multiple times) the "Login" button turns to "Loggin in" for few second and then back to "Login", leaving me logged out... 

I was just about to purchase the premium version and I think I was in a trial period of a week, and this problem wasted this period...

Thanks for the help!!!  

11 Replies

Hello @imriway  have you tried to reinstall the application?

Yes, I've tried and it didn't help...

Same happened to me earlier after I reset my password, it would just crash when trying to login. I restarted my phone and it worked after that.

Can you show me a printscreen of you login issue?

Tried that too, still not working 😞

I wonder if it is related to lists of accounts/passwords for premium users appearing on the internet. Maybe they are trying to secure things?

There's nothing really to see... It's just like I described. The app says I'm Logging In (when insteed of Login button there's a Logging in button and a loading sign), but immediately stops and returning to the Login screen.  

I sure hope that it isn't the problem.. how can I know?

Forgot to mention that the app doesn't mention the reason it's not me logging in. It seems like the app doesn't recognize I'm trying to login.

I had this problem today. Did a password reset and then i could log in again

Tried this again and again, nothing changed...

Suggested posts