Free

Country

Device

Lenovo K53a48 (Lenovo K6 Phone)

Operating System

Android 7.0 

My Question or Issue

Hi all,

I know this is a common issue, but I can't seem to solve it.

I am unable to login to Spotify via Facebook - and this is my only Spotify account. Whenever I try to login, I am shown the Facebook page (where I 

give consent), then after a few seconds I get the message "Something went wrong. Please try again later or try using your email instead".

I tried updating the app, deleting the app and reinstalling it, eliminating Spotify from the apps synchronized with my Facebook account from within the Facebook settings. None of the solutions worked. I don't have a Spotify account linked to an email, and the email associated with my Facebook is not accessible.

Could someone please help?

Thank you in advance for the support.

4 Replies

Hi There,

May i know if you tried logging into your account using another device? Please try to see if you get the same issue

I tried login from my laptop, and I had an issue because my current country did not match the one listed in my account.

After changing it, I can login correctly from the laptop; but still not from my phone.

I am having the same issue. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, checked for system updates. Please help, I am losing my mind not having access to my music!

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you have the same issue. 

Please check out https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Why-can-t-I-log-in-to-Spotify/ta-p/1300399 to see if it helps?

Let me know.

cheers!

Suggested posts