Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to order Premium Subscription

Unable to order Premium Subscription

Hello,

I am unable to order the Premium Subscription. Boku Customer Support told me that I have two unpaid Premium Accounts, maybe that is why I can not order a new one.

Can you please delete these two unpaid Premium Accounts and I will order a new Premium Subscription? This time, I will choose a different payment methode rather than Mobilepayment. My provide has deavtivated this option.

Thanks

4 Replies

Need help paying my bill it won't go through and I don't know what's wrong

What do I do to try painting again and I want my music back I don't want to download anything new I downloaded a whole bunch

@prunus0 wrote:

Hello,

I am unable to order the Premium Subscription. Boku Customer Support told me that I have two unpaid Premium Accounts, maybe that is why I can not order a new one.

Can you please delete these two unpaid Premium Accounts and I will order a new Premium Subscription? This time, I will choose a different payment methode rather than Mobilepayment. My provide has deavtivated this option.

Thanks

Hello there,

Thanks for the post!

You can get back to Premium by upgrading your account using a different payment method (debit/credit card, paypal payments, gift card)

Just go here and log into your account. Then click on Start Premium and after that select the payment option you want to use to pay for the service.

Thanks!

Suggested posts